Are you a Dispensary?

If you represent a dispensary or delivery service interested in carrying Care By Design, please fill out this short form. An Account Representative will contact you shortly.
What Is a Seller's Permit?
If you sell medical cannabis, the law requires you to register with the Board of Equalization (BOE) for a seller’s permit. You can register for a seller’s permit on the BOE website. There is no cost to obtain a seller’s permit. Moreover, you are not required to disclose the type of product you sell. You can get additional information on Sales Tax and Registration for Medical Marijuana Sellers here. Click below to register with the BOE now.